For all international shipments, please take note of the following:
- Based on the destination country, customs charges, tariffs or import fees may be due at the time you receive your shipment. All such fees and clearance costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Customers are responsible for understanding their country’s customs policies and procedures with respect to importing a particular Synergy product. Rules may vary per product. We post our current product labels detailing our ingredients on our web site for convenient reference. Certain countries impose restrictions, and may require special licenses or forms for the import of nutritional products. It is the responsibility of the customer to obtain any appropriate documentation and to submit this with your order.
- If your customs office seizes a package for any reason and returns the product to us undamaged, we will credit you the product cost for the returned, undamaged product, but we will not credit you for any shipping costs. If customs does not return the product to us, we cannot issue any product related refunds.
- All discount programs offering free shipping apply to the US only. There is currently no international distribution program offering free shipping.
- Due to the wide variance in customs laws, we are unable to guarantee delivery date.
The Synergy Company makes it easy and affordable for customers in Canada to purchase Synergy products and have them shipped directly to their Canadian residential or commercial addresses.
Place Your Order: orders may be placed directly with The Synergy Company either online, by phone, fax or mail.
Orders are shipped via U.S. Postal Service International Priority Mail service. Our flat rate shipping charges are:
- $19.95 for orders up to $100
- $29.95 for orders over $100
We are unable to offer any expedited (overnight) shipping to Canada at this time.
Compliance with Health Canada:
We are Health Canada approved to ship customers a maximum of 3 bottles per each individual product (for example, 3 bottles of Pure Synergy®, 3 bottles of Pure Radiance C®, etc.), each time you order. Healing Honey® is not available for shipments to Canadian addresses.
Synergy has approved, International distributors who are exclusive representatives of our products in their respective country or region, therefore, we do not sell product directly to customers in the following countries: Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, or the United Kingdom. Customers in these countries can purchase our products exclusively through our local distributors. Please click on the links below for contact information:
The Synergy Company Japan, Inc.
3-5-3 Nishi-Kanda Chiyoda
Tokyo, Japan 101-0065
Phone: 03-5276-2130 or Toll-free 03-5276-2132
Lapis Lazuli Light Society Malaysia
No. 49，Jalan Telawi 6
Bangsar Baru, 59100 Bangsar
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 603-2283 6220
Fax: 603-2283 6230
Website: www.lapislazulilight.com.my (Chinese)
Lapis Lazuli Wholefood Pte Ltd
Blk 201 Hougang Street 21 #01-15
Phone: (65) 6337 5183
Fax: (65) 6287 0957
Website: www.lapislazulilight.com (English)
Lapis Lazuli Light
1F, No.5 Alley 346, Sec 2
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Website: www.lapislazuli.org (Chinese)
Xynergy Health Products
Old Station Yard, Elsted, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 0JT
Phone: 01730 813642 or Toll-free 08456 58 58 58
Fax: 01730 815109