We’re going to tell you a little known and largely hidden truth: most supplement companies out-source the manufacturing of their products. This means they don’t control the production processes or the people making their products - and they don’t control the quality assurance procedures used to verify the purity and potency of their ingredients. In fact, some of the most well known brand names in our industry will ask their out-sourced, contract houses to procure the lowest priced ingredients they can find in the marketplace, so their profits can be as large as possible.
Of course this all too common industry scenario would never work for Synergy. It would violate the trust you as a customer have placed in us and it would undermine our own uncompromising commitment to product quality and environmental ethics.
For these reasons, The Synergy Company has made a long standing commitment to reinvest our funds into the design and building of our own, customized production facilities, right here in Moab, Utah. This enables us to personally control from start to finish, both the manufacturing and the exacting quality standards of our products. This is the best way we know of to ensure the purest, highest quality natural supplements – to make it ourselves!
Our commitment to in-house manufacturing has deep roots. Our facilities here in Moab were the very first in our industry to be certified to manufacture organic dietary supplements through the USDA organic program. We were also the first facility to use exclusively 100% wind power for all our electricity needs. Our commitment to renewable energy sources along with our many other sustainable business practices led us to receive Utah’s Environmental Consciousness Award for Excellence in Manufacturing. We view this as one our finest achievements – and recognize that it was made possible in large part by the ongoing support and loyalty of our customers!
Here are just a few of the steps we take every day to ensure the products we make for you are not just the purest and highest quality possible – but that they’re made using the smallest environmental “footprint” possible.
- FDA registered, GMP compliant
- Fully climate controlled
- Refrigerated storage for our ingredients
- State-of-the-art air and water filtration
- Third-Party Certified to manufacture USDA organic and Kosher products
- Oxygen-free, moisture-free, Ultra Fresh Packaging ™ (induction sealing)
- Pure Manufacturing ™ (additive-free processing)
- Internationally qualified, quality assurance program with in-house laboratory
- We use only organic cotton on our bottling line
- We use only 100% bio-degradable and organic compliant cleaning agents
- We use only recycled paper, paper products and boxes
- We use only vegetable-based inks and water-based coatings for our printed materials
- We use only glass bottles for our products which are easily recycled
- We have an extensive in-house recycling program for all our paper and plastic products
- We compost any unused raw material in our gardens
- We use only biodegradable cornstarch “peanuts” to protect our bottles from breakage in shipment
- We never use ingredients that have been genetically modified or subject to irradiation
- We never use solvents such as hexane or methanol during extraction or concentration of our ingredients
- We never use magnesium stearate or any chemical processing aids in any of our products
The Synergy Company has been committed to organic, sustainable agriculture since its inception. We are certified to manufacture USDA organic products, and each of our organic ingredients is certified as well.
SPL is certified to produce numerous brands and products that are designated Kosher-Parve by Kosher U. Our kosher status is another indication of our dedication to meeting quality standards that exceed the industry norms.